Friday 5 December 2014

Audience Profile for Napoleon Dynamite


Demographic derived from the film Napoleon Dynamite. This person appears clever , in the older audience and makes a lot of money

Followed by their forseen lifestyle - tells us this person likes mexican food and would probably get a dog

Personality - with quotes associateed with their character. This person is funny yet cultured

Brands they consume. Contradictive - this person shops at Primark despite the fact that they make a cnsiderabl large income

and lastly entertainment, which includes different actors, celebrities tv shows and movies

I think for this movie, despite the fact that it's about teenagers, does not exactly reach out for this audience. I can relate to some things here, because I've personally watched and enjoyed this movie. For example I do eat natchos and guacamole, and I do myself working in media. Additionally I used to watch The Peep Show and IT Crowd whilst they ran on TV, so I think this is an almost accurate poll, even if it isn't very exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment