Saturday 28 February 2015

Planning for Evaluation

In order for me to get a better understanding and analysis of the title sequence that I have created within my group, its important for me to produce an evaluation by answering key questions.

Therefore, I am going to use a range of ICT softwares to present the way in which I evaluate my title sequence.

Q1.- Create an emaze presentation on conventions of title sequences overall and the types used in my title sequence

Q2.- Create a prezi presentation on how my title sequence presents social groups (Define representation, explain the types of social groups to be seen in high school dramas and social groups in my title sequence)

Q3.-Create a slide show that presents the institution that will distribute my title sequence and give information as to why that company is best for it.

Q4.- Create powtoon presentation that discusses my audience for the title sequence and within that presentation, possibly creating a profile page of a specific member of my target audience.

Q5. Create a final cut pro video showing interviews with an actor from my title sequence on how they are attracted to my title sequence by asking them what they liked about it and ask different members of the audience . I can also show YouGov findings and edit in clips with rough cuts from previous feedback

Q6.-Create a film to show what I have learnt and the type of technologies I have used to create my title sequence (mention the pros and cons of each type of equipment i used when making the sequence)

Q7.- Use Glogster in which I can bullet point, embed videos and show photos and tweets of myself and the rest of my group filming and then reflect on what i have learned and have developed from making my prelim to final product

However this is just a brief plan for my evaluation and so there may be changes in the way I present it.

No comments:

Post a Comment