Wednesday 11 February 2015

Blogging - Health Check 2

Health Check 2

Feedback:


"I've just read your production diary entries and had a look at your blogging feedback. It's very good and really well kept and written - good work. You could add a little bit more detail though. Try and be as specific as you can in your comments - say exactly what you are happy with etc. Your account of changing the light that you are using is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. You should carry on keeping this sort of record in the same detail as you start editing. Think about and take notes on exactly what skills you are developing."

"44 posts, 14, B grade"

Targets:


  • Add a little bit more detail. Try and be as specific as I can in my comments - say exactly what I am happy with etc.
  • Think about and take notes on exactly what skills I am developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment