Sunday 8 March 2015

Skills learnt during project / reflection

 
What Have a I Learnt During the Project?
 
 
Throughout the weeks of filming and creating our title sequence i have learnt a lot of different skills, socially and technically
 
 
PLANNING PROCESS:
 
Before the actual making of our film, the planning and research process was a very crucial learning stage. I learnt how to express my views and opinions when it came to ideas for our own film, I also bettered my understanding of other peoples views and opinions of others. This is a very important process and skill that I think myself and everyone else in my group have highly developed.
 
FILMING PROCESS:
The filming process was generally the hardest process of the project for us and was the main aspect of the project for me as I was the main character and had to be in most of the scenes.
 
1. Time keeping is the very most important skill we have learnt during this project, within the first week of the project we did not manage our time effectively, which pushed our schedule backwards each week,
 
2. Organisation, throughout filming we learnt that being organised with props and clothing was crucial, managing my clothing was the most challenging aspect for me as the main character as if i wore different clothing on another day, it would interrupt the filming as I had to be wearing the same outfit, also, having equipment in the background whilst filming was another thing we realised was an issue.
 
 
Editing Process/Technical Process:
throughout the editing and technical process (such as creating music and the website) I have learnt how to use a large range of different types of applications such as garageband and Wix and weebly, I also learnt how to function an Apple mac I had never used one before the project.
 
 
But one of the biggest skill I have developed in general throughout the project is decision making and using initiative, figuring out the most effective and useful solution to our problems throughout the project, how to overcome natural issues such as tackling the weather when filming to how to overcome faulty equipment and wrong props/costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment