Thursday 5 March 2015

My contribution/role

Throughout the past few weeks, our group have all played a major role in the making of our film. I didn't have much screen time in our film, but this doesn't mean I was able to relax and do nothing. I played a major role as the camera operator. I was responsible for operating the video camera in the making of our film. I had to maintain camera angles throughout a given scene/shot. However, I would collaborate with my group and refer to the storyboards before filming a shot. It wasn't an easy role. This is evident by the number of re-shots and the time it took to get the right shot that we were all happy with.

In the editing stages, each member of our group was given a role to focus on. I was responsible for creating the title sequences using 'Motion', a software used to create and edit motion graphics. As a group, we decided on the template, font, and colour. We collaborated to find a font that would be appropriate for our film. We chose light colours that are seen as feminine because our film  revolves around three girls. I had to ensure everyone in my group was happy with what I had chosen. Also, I had to ensure that everything was suitable for a high-school drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment